- Using machine learning as a stethoscope for 5G 24 June 2019 | 12:05 pm
- The Telecoms.com Podcast: Nokia, Orange and US politics 24 June 2019 | 11:42 am
- China set to start adding companies to its own ‘unreliable entities’ list 24 June 2019 | 10:57 am
- O2 looks to the stars to fuel CAV connectivity 24 June 2019 | 10:50 am
- US reportedly thinking of banning any 5G gear even made in China 24 June 2019 | 9:41 am
METIS is an EU funded project started in 2012 with the aim of creating the next generation wireless systems. The start of METIS also marks the start of the 5G development effort.
After two years of research substantial understanding of the topics can be seen and this conference will highlight important results and provide insights into the key topic areas. The event also provides a valuable opportunity to meet and interact with the 5G drivers in terms of wireless industry, players, researchers and stakeholders.