- Vodafone blames big loss on India and other impairments 13 November 2018 | 5:14 pm
- We should be regulating AI, but no-one really knows how 13 November 2018 | 4:12 pm
- EE fleshes out its 2019 5G launch plans 13 November 2018 | 12:56 pm
- MTN unveils its first OTT service and roadmap for digital fortunes 13 November 2018 | 11:29 am
- Telco’s competitors aren’t other telcos anymore 13 November 2018 | 11:09 am
Dr. Hugo Tullberg
Hugo Tullberg has a M.Sc. degree in Electrical Engineering from Lund University, and a Ph.D. degree in Electrical Engineering, Communication Theory and Systems, from the University of California at San Diego (UCSD).
Hugo is a Master Researcher at Ericsson Research where he works with 5G communication systems. His research interests include communication and information theory, inference systems, cognitive radio, and ad hoc networking.
He is the technical coordinator of the EU FP7 project METIS (Mobile and wireless communications Enablers for the Twenty-twenty Information Society) that will lay the foundation for the future mobile and wireless communications system. The main goal of METIS is to provide mobile and wireless communication solutions that enable the METIS vision of unlimiting communication anywhere and anytime to anyone and anything in an efficient, scalable and versatile way.