- It turns out regulating the data economy is really hard 20 August 2018 | 4:19 pm
- The Telecoms.com Podcast: Business as usual 20 August 2018 | 3:49 pm
- Ericsson managed services contract with MBNL gets extended 20 August 2018 | 11:57 am
- Angry Birds longevity can’t prevent Rovio decline 20 August 2018 | 11:55 am
- Government research suggests digital divide plans might actually be working 20 August 2018 | 10:49 am
Dr. Hugo Tullberg
Hugo Tullberg has a M.Sc. degree in Electrical Engineering from Lund University, and a Ph.D. degree in Electrical Engineering, Communication Theory and Systems, from the University of California at San Diego (UCSD).
Hugo is a Master Researcher at Ericsson Research where he works with 5G communication systems. His research interests include communication and information theory, inference systems, cognitive radio, and ad hoc networking.
He is the technical coordinator of the EU FP7 project METIS (Mobile and wireless communications Enablers for the Twenty-twenty Information Society) that will lay the foundation for the future mobile and wireless communications system. The main goal of METIS is to provide mobile and wireless communication solutions that enable the METIS vision of unlimiting communication anywhere and anytime to anyone and anything in an efficient, scalable and versatile way.