- Qualcomm upgrades its 5G modem 19 February 2019 | 6:33 pm
- Huawei on the current state of broadband in Europe 19 February 2019 | 4:53 pm
- Three UK shows off its new Nokia cloud core 19 February 2019 | 1:19 pm
- No surprises as Ericsson goes all-in on 5G for MWC 2019 19 February 2019 | 12:29 pm
- Vodafone reports IoT is going A-OK 19 February 2019 | 12:25 pm
Dr. Hugo Tullberg
Hugo Tullberg has a M.Sc. degree in Electrical Engineering from Lund University, and a Ph.D. degree in Electrical Engineering, Communication Theory and Systems, from the University of California at San Diego (UCSD).
Hugo is a Master Researcher at Ericsson Research where he works with 5G communication systems. His research interests include communication and information theory, inference systems, cognitive radio, and ad hoc networking.
He is the technical coordinator of the EU FP7 project METIS (Mobile and wireless communications Enablers for the Twenty-twenty Information Society) that will lay the foundation for the future mobile and wireless communications system. The main goal of METIS is to provide mobile and wireless communication solutions that enable the METIS vision of unlimiting communication anywhere and anytime to anyone and anything in an efficient, scalable and versatile way.