- Telefónica lures Netflix into its content aggregator platform 25 May 2018 | 2:54 pm
- Facebook and Google accused of GDPR ‘forced consent’ 25 May 2018 | 11:13 am
- Profits down but prospects up at TalkTalk 25 May 2018 | 11:10 am
- Endless design patent case orders Samsung to pay Apple $539 million 25 May 2018 | 10:22 am
- Alexa privacy brought into question as Echo suffers meltdown 25 May 2018 | 10:19 am
Dr. Hugo Tullberg
Hugo Tullberg has a M.Sc. degree in Electrical Engineering from Lund University, and a Ph.D. degree in Electrical Engineering, Communication Theory and Systems, from the University of California at San Diego (UCSD).
Hugo is a Master Researcher at Ericsson Research where he works with 5G communication systems. His research interests include communication and information theory, inference systems, cognitive radio, and ad hoc networking.
He is the technical coordinator of the EU FP7 project METIS (Mobile and wireless communications Enablers for the Twenty-twenty Information Society) that will lay the foundation for the future mobile and wireless communications system. The main goal of METIS is to provide mobile and wireless communication solutions that enable the METIS vision of unlimiting communication anywhere and anytime to anyone and anything in an efficient, scalable and versatile way.