- Vodafone blames big loss on India and other impairments 13 November 2018 | 5:14 pm
- We should be regulating AI, but no-one really knows how 13 November 2018 | 4:12 pm
- EE fleshes out its 2019 5G launch plans 13 November 2018 | 12:56 pm
- MTN unveils its first OTT service and roadmap for digital fortunes 13 November 2018 | 11:29 am
- Telco’s competitors aren’t other telcos anymore 13 November 2018 | 11:09 am
Prof. Dr. Hyun Woo Lee
5G Forum5G Forum, Korea
Dr. LEE. Hyeon Woo is currently a Professor at Dankook University in Korea and serving as a chair of 5G forum global alliance sub committee as well as TTA IMT-Adv. Standard group chair. He worked as a National R&D Program Director of KEIT (Korean Evaluation Institute of Industrial Technology) under Ministry of Knowledge Economy of Korea from March 2009 to Feb. 2013.
He had been work as Director and Head of Global Standard & Research Lab. in
Telecom R&D Center of Samsung Electronics Co. in Korea until Feb. 2009
He received BSEE from Seoul National University, 1985 and MBA from Sogang University, 1989, in Korea.
He got MS and Ph. D degree at KAIST, Korea in 1994 and 2003 respectively.
He Joined Samsung Electronics in 1984, starting from development of Telecommunication
Systems in several wireline and wireless field.
Since 1996, he devoted himself to national and international standardization work such as ETSI, ARIB, TTA, 3GPP , 3GPP2 and ITU.