- It turns out regulating the data economy is really hard 20 August 2018 | 4:19 pm
- The Telecoms.com Podcast: Business as usual 20 August 2018 | 3:49 pm
- Ericsson managed services contract with MBNL gets extended 20 August 2018 | 11:57 am
- Angry Birds longevity can’t prevent Rovio decline 20 August 2018 | 11:55 am
- Government research suggests digital divide plans might actually be working 20 August 2018 | 10:49 am
Prof. Dr. Hyun Woo Lee
5G Forum5G Forum, Korea
Dr. LEE. Hyeon Woo is currently a Professor at Dankook University in Korea and serving as a chair of 5G forum global alliance sub committee as well as TTA IMT-Adv. Standard group chair. He worked as a National R&D Program Director of KEIT (Korean Evaluation Institute of Industrial Technology) under Ministry of Knowledge Economy of Korea from March 2009 to Feb. 2013.
He had been work as Director and Head of Global Standard & Research Lab. in
Telecom R&D Center of Samsung Electronics Co. in Korea until Feb. 2009
He received BSEE from Seoul National University, 1985 and MBA from Sogang University, 1989, in Korea.
He got MS and Ph. D degree at KAIST, Korea in 1994 and 2003 respectively.
He Joined Samsung Electronics in 1984, starting from development of Telecommunication
Systems in several wireline and wireless field.
Since 1996, he devoted himself to national and international standardization work such as ETSI, ARIB, TTA, 3GPP , 3GPP2 and ITU.