- Qualcomm upgrades its 5G modem 19 February 2019 | 6:33 pm
- Huawei on the current state of broadband in Europe 19 February 2019 | 4:53 pm
- Three UK shows off its new Nokia cloud core 19 February 2019 | 1:19 pm
- No surprises as Ericsson goes all-in on 5G for MWC 2019 19 February 2019 | 12:29 pm
- Vodafone reports IoT is going A-OK 19 February 2019 | 12:25 pm
Prof. Dr. Hyun Woo Lee
5G Forum5G Forum, Korea
Dr. LEE. Hyeon Woo is currently a Professor at Dankook University in Korea and serving as a chair of 5G forum global alliance sub committee as well as TTA IMT-Adv. Standard group chair. He worked as a National R&D Program Director of KEIT (Korean Evaluation Institute of Industrial Technology) under Ministry of Knowledge Economy of Korea from March 2009 to Feb. 2013.
He had been work as Director and Head of Global Standard & Research Lab. in
Telecom R&D Center of Samsung Electronics Co. in Korea until Feb. 2009
He received BSEE from Seoul National University, 1985 and MBA from Sogang University, 1989, in Korea.
He got MS and Ph. D degree at KAIST, Korea in 1994 and 2003 respectively.
He Joined Samsung Electronics in 1984, starting from development of Telecommunication
Systems in several wireline and wireless field.
Since 1996, he devoted himself to national and international standardization work such as ETSI, ARIB, TTA, 3GPP , 3GPP2 and ITU.