- Vodafone blames big loss on India and other impairments 13 November 2018 | 5:14 pm
- We should be regulating AI, but no-one really knows how 13 November 2018 | 4:12 pm
- EE fleshes out its 2019 5G launch plans 13 November 2018 | 12:56 pm
- MTN unveils its first OTT service and roadmap for digital fortunes 13 November 2018 | 11:29 am
- Telco’s competitors aren’t other telcos anymore 13 November 2018 | 11:09 am
Dr. Olav Queseth
METIS project coordinatorMETIS
Dr. Olav Queseth received his MSc in computer engineering in 1995 from Chalmers, Sweden and a PhD degree in 2005 from KTH, Sweden in Radio Communications Networks. He is currently working at Ericsson as a senior researcher. He joined the 5G research project METIS in 2012 and since April 2014 he is the project coordinator. Prior to that he has worked with spectrum issues in the regulatory domain and before that he worked with standardization of radio aspects in 3GPP. He joined Ericsson in 2007 after doing spectrum research in the Ambient networks EU research project.