- Qualcomm upgrades its 5G modem 19 February 2019 | 6:33 pm
- Huawei on the current state of broadband in Europe 19 February 2019 | 4:53 pm
- Three UK shows off its new Nokia cloud core 19 February 2019 | 1:19 pm
- No surprises as Ericsson goes all-in on 5G for MWC 2019 19 February 2019 | 12:29 pm
- Vodafone reports IoT is going A-OK 19 February 2019 | 12:25 pm
Dr. Olav Queseth
METIS project coordinatorMETIS
Dr. Olav Queseth received his MSc in computer engineering in 1995 from Chalmers, Sweden and a PhD degree in 2005 from KTH, Sweden in Radio Communications Networks. He is currently working at Ericsson as a senior researcher. He joined the 5G research project METIS in 2012 and since April 2014 he is the project coordinator. Prior to that he has worked with spectrum issues in the regulatory domain and before that he worked with standardization of radio aspects in 3GPP. He joined Ericsson in 2007 after doing spectrum research in the Ambient networks EU research project.