- Telefónica lures Netflix into its content aggregator platform 25 May 2018 | 2:54 pm
- Facebook and Google accused of GDPR ‘forced consent’ 25 May 2018 | 11:13 am
- Profits down but prospects up at TalkTalk 25 May 2018 | 11:10 am
- Endless design patent case orders Samsung to pay Apple $539 million 25 May 2018 | 10:22 am
- Alexa privacy brought into question as Echo suffers meltdown 25 May 2018 | 10:19 am
Dr. Ömer Bulakci
Senior Research EngineerHuawei ERC
Ömer Bulakci received the B.Sc. degree in electrical and electronics engineering from the Middle East Technical University, Ankara, Turkey, in 2006 and the M.Sc. degree in communications engineering from the Technical University of Munich, Munich, Germany in 2008, and the doctoral degree in communications engineering from the Aalto University School of Electrical Engineering (formerly Helsinki University of Technology), Espoo, Finland, in 2013.
From 2009 to 2012, he conducted his research activities with emphasis on radio resource management in multihop relay networks at the Department of Radio Systems, Nokia Siemens Networks (currently Nokia Networks), Munich, Germany, in support of his doctorate studies, and contributed to the standardization of relaying in 3GPP LTE Release 10. Since October 2012, he has been conducting research toward 5G mobile and wireless communications networks and contributing to EU project METIS at Huawei European Research Center, Munich, Germany. He is an author or a coauthor of 38 technical publications and is an inventor of 10 patent applications. His current research interests include radio resource management, multihop relay networks, agile RAN, and system design and performance analysis of 5G wireless networks.