- Vodafone blames big loss on India and other impairments 13 November 2018 | 5:14 pm
- We should be regulating AI, but no-one really knows how 13 November 2018 | 4:12 pm
- EE fleshes out its 2019 5G launch plans 13 November 2018 | 12:56 pm
- MTN unveils its first OTT service and roadmap for digital fortunes 13 November 2018 | 11:29 am
- Telco’s competitors aren’t other telcos anymore 13 November 2018 | 11:09 am
Dr. Peter Fertl
Project Manager and Research SpecialistBMW Group Research and Technology
Peter Fertl received the Dipl.-Ing. and Dr. techn. degrees in electrical and communication engineering from the Vienna University of Technology, Austria, in 2005 and 2009, respectively. From 2006 to 2009 he used to be a research and teaching assistant at the Institute of Communications and Radio-Frequency Engineering, Vienna University of Technology, with focus on wireless multi-user multi-antenna communications and relay networks. During July – September 2007 Dr. Fertl served as a visiting researcher at Nokia Research Center, Helsinki, working on relaying techniques. Since 2010 Dr. Fertl holds a position as project manager and research specialist at BMW Group Research and Technology, where he is responsible for next-generation wireless communication technologies with focus on future automotive connectivity. He is coordinating BMW’s participation in the EU 5G-flagship project METIS with focus on V2X communications, nomadic relay networks, and ultra-reliable low-latency transmissions.