- It turns out regulating the data economy is really hard 20 August 2018 | 4:19 pm
- The Telecoms.com Podcast: Business as usual 20 August 2018 | 3:49 pm
- Ericsson managed services contract with MBNL gets extended 20 August 2018 | 11:57 am
- Angry Birds longevity can’t prevent Rovio decline 20 August 2018 | 11:55 am
- Government research suggests digital divide plans might actually be working 20 August 2018 | 10:49 am
Dr. Zhou Hong
President of the European Research Institute (ERI)Huawei
Dr. Hong Zhou received his PhD degree in Electronic Engineering from Fudan University, China in 1997. From 1997 to 2012, Dr. Zhou was the President of Huawei Shanghai Research Center and the vice President of Wireless Product Line, responsible for the research, standardization and development of wireless products. Since 2012, he has been the President of Huawei Central Hardware & Engineering Institute, and since 2014, he has also been the President of European Research Institute. He is currently responsible for the Huawei general research activities in Europe and the research in hardware and engineering technologies.