- Qualcomm upgrades its 5G modem 19 February 2019 | 6:33 pm
- Huawei on the current state of broadband in Europe 19 February 2019 | 4:53 pm
- Three UK shows off its new Nokia cloud core 19 February 2019 | 1:19 pm
- No surprises as Ericsson goes all-in on 5G for MWC 2019 19 February 2019 | 12:29 pm
- Vodafone reports IoT is going A-OK 19 February 2019 | 12:25 pm
Dr. Zhou Hong
President of the European Research Institute (ERI)Huawei
Dr. Hong Zhou received his PhD degree in Electronic Engineering from Fudan University, China in 1997. From 1997 to 2012, Dr. Zhou was the President of Huawei Shanghai Research Center and the vice President of Wireless Product Line, responsible for the research, standardization and development of wireless products. Since 2012, he has been the President of Huawei Central Hardware & Engineering Institute, and since 2014, he has also been the President of European Research Institute. He is currently responsible for the Huawei general research activities in Europe and the research in hardware and engineering technologies.