- Telefónica lures Netflix into its content aggregator platform 25 May 2018 | 2:54 pm
- Facebook and Google accused of GDPR ‘forced consent’ 25 May 2018 | 11:13 am
- Profits down but prospects up at TalkTalk 25 May 2018 | 11:10 am
- Endless design patent case orders Samsung to pay Apple $539 million 25 May 2018 | 10:22 am
- Alexa privacy brought into question as Echo suffers meltdown 25 May 2018 | 10:19 am
Dr. Zhou Hong
President of the European Research Institute (ERI)Huawei
Dr. Hong Zhou received his PhD degree in Electronic Engineering from Fudan University, China in 1997. From 1997 to 2012, Dr. Zhou was the President of Huawei Shanghai Research Center and the vice President of Wireless Product Line, responsible for the research, standardization and development of wireless products. Since 2012, he has been the President of Huawei Central Hardware & Engineering Institute, and since 2014, he has also been the President of European Research Institute. He is currently responsible for the Huawei general research activities in Europe and the research in hardware and engineering technologies.