- Deutsche Telekom is living on the edge 16 February 2018 | 1:03 pm
- Russian censorship story highlights Facebook’s dilemma 16 February 2018 | 12:13 pm
- Huawei claims first North American live FWA trial with Telus 16 February 2018 | 11:08 am
- Satellite Backhaul: Future-Proofing the Customer Experience 16 February 2018 | 10:12 am
- Apple iPhone: 19% of shipments, 51% of revenue, 87% of profit 15 February 2018 | 6:10 pm
Dr. Zhou Hong
President of the European Research Institute (ERI)Huawei
Dr. Hong Zhou received his PhD degree in Electronic Engineering from Fudan University, China in 1997. From 1997 to 2012, Dr. Zhou was the President of Huawei Shanghai Research Center and the vice President of Wireless Product Line, responsible for the research, standardization and development of wireless products. Since 2012, he has been the President of Huawei Central Hardware & Engineering Institute, and since 2014, he has also been the President of European Research Institute. He is currently responsible for the Huawei general research activities in Europe and the research in hardware and engineering technologies.