- Telefónica lures Netflix into its content aggregator platform 25 May 2018 | 2:54 pm
- Facebook and Google accused of GDPR ‘forced consent’ 25 May 2018 | 11:13 am
- Profits down but prospects up at TalkTalk 25 May 2018 | 11:10 am
- Endless design patent case orders Samsung to pay Apple $539 million 25 May 2018 | 10:22 am
- Alexa privacy brought into question as Echo suffers meltdown 25 May 2018 | 10:19 am
Research EngineerNokia Networks Finland
Eeva Lähetkangas received her M.S decree in telecommunications engineering from University of Oulu in 2005. From 2005 onwards she has been working at Nokia Networks, where she currently works as a research engineer focusing on 5G physical layer. In addition, she also has multiple years of experience in digital signal processing related product development for WCDMA, WiMAX and LTE products.