- Qualcomm upgrades its 5G modem 19 February 2019 | 6:33 pm
- Huawei on the current state of broadband in Europe 19 February 2019 | 4:53 pm
- Three UK shows off its new Nokia cloud core 19 February 2019 | 1:19 pm
- No surprises as Ericsson goes all-in on 5G for MWC 2019 19 February 2019 | 12:29 pm
- Vodafone reports IoT is going A-OK 19 February 2019 | 12:25 pm
Research EngineerNokia Networks Finland
Eeva Lähetkangas received her M.S decree in telecommunications engineering from University of Oulu in 2005. From 2005 onwards she has been working at Nokia Networks, where she currently works as a research engineer focusing on 5G physical layer. In addition, she also has multiple years of experience in digital signal processing related product development for WCDMA, WiMAX and LTE products.