- Deutsche Telekom is living on the edge 16 February 2018 | 1:03 pm
- Russian censorship story highlights Facebook’s dilemma 16 February 2018 | 12:13 pm
- Huawei claims first North American live FWA trial with Telus 16 February 2018 | 11:08 am
- Satellite Backhaul: Future-Proofing the Customer Experience 16 February 2018 | 10:12 am
- Apple iPhone: 19% of shipments, 51% of revenue, 87% of profit 15 February 2018 | 6:10 pm
Research EngineerNokia Networks Finland
Eeva Lähetkangas received her M.S decree in telecommunications engineering from University of Oulu in 2005. From 2005 onwards she has been working at Nokia Networks, where she currently works as a research engineer focusing on 5G physical layer. In addition, she also has multiple years of experience in digital signal processing related product development for WCDMA, WiMAX and LTE products.