- Vodafone blames big loss on India and other impairments 13 November 2018 | 5:14 pm
- We should be regulating AI, but no-one really knows how 13 November 2018 | 4:12 pm
- EE fleshes out its 2019 5G launch plans 13 November 2018 | 12:56 pm
- MTN unveils its first OTT service and roadmap for digital fortunes 13 November 2018 | 11:29 am
- Telco’s competitors aren’t other telcos anymore 13 November 2018 | 11:09 am
Research EngineerNokia Networks Finland
Eeva Lähetkangas received her M.S decree in telecommunications engineering from University of Oulu in 2005. From 2005 onwards she has been working at Nokia Networks, where she currently works as a research engineer focusing on 5G physical layer. In addition, she also has multiple years of experience in digital signal processing related product development for WCDMA, WiMAX and LTE products.