- It turns out regulating the data economy is really hard 20 August 2018 | 4:19 pm
- The Telecoms.com Podcast: Business as usual 20 August 2018 | 3:49 pm
- Ericsson managed services contract with MBNL gets extended 20 August 2018 | 11:57 am
- Angry Birds longevity can’t prevent Rovio decline 20 August 2018 | 11:55 am
- Government research suggests digital divide plans might actually be working 20 August 2018 | 10:49 am
Research EngineerNokia Networks Finland
Eeva Lähetkangas received her M.S decree in telecommunications engineering from University of Oulu in 2005. From 2005 onwards she has been working at Nokia Networks, where she currently works as a research engineer focusing on 5G physical layer. In addition, she also has multiple years of experience in digital signal processing related product development for WCDMA, WiMAX and LTE products.