- Deutsche Telekom is living on the edge 16 February 2018 | 1:03 pm
- Russian censorship story highlights Facebook’s dilemma 16 February 2018 | 12:13 pm
- Huawei claims first North American live FWA trial with Telus 16 February 2018 | 11:08 am
- Satellite Backhaul: Future-Proofing the Customer Experience 16 February 2018 | 10:12 am
- Apple iPhone: 19% of shipments, 51% of revenue, 87% of profit 15 February 2018 | 6:10 pm
Head of ResearchNokia Networks
Lauri Oksanen is Vice President for Research and Technology in Nokia Networks. He started his industrial career 25 years ago in fiber optics in Nokia. Then Lauri moved to mobile networks where he has worked with all major wireless technologies from GSM to 5G. Lauri has worked in various advanced technology management positions covering fixed and wireless access, core, management and services, including also the HW and SW platforms. Lauri has Master's and Licentiate degrees in Telecommunications from Helsinki University of Technology (now Aalto), where he also worked as a researcher before joining Nokia.