- Vodafone blames big loss on India and other impairments 13 November 2018 | 5:14 pm
- We should be regulating AI, but no-one really knows how 13 November 2018 | 4:12 pm
- EE fleshes out its 2019 5G launch plans 13 November 2018 | 12:56 pm
- MTN unveils its first OTT service and roadmap for digital fortunes 13 November 2018 | 11:29 am
- Telco’s competitors aren’t other telcos anymore 13 November 2018 | 11:09 am
Head of ResearchNokia Networks
Lauri Oksanen is Vice President for Research and Technology in Nokia Networks. He started his industrial career 25 years ago in fiber optics in Nokia. Then Lauri moved to mobile networks where he has worked with all major wireless technologies from GSM to 5G. Lauri has worked in various advanced technology management positions covering fixed and wireless access, core, management and services, including also the HW and SW platforms. Lauri has Master's and Licentiate degrees in Telecommunications from Helsinki University of Technology (now Aalto), where he also worked as a researcher before joining Nokia.