- Telefónica lures Netflix into its content aggregator platform 25 May 2018 | 2:54 pm
- Facebook and Google accused of GDPR ‘forced consent’ 25 May 2018 | 11:13 am
- Profits down but prospects up at TalkTalk 25 May 2018 | 11:10 am
- Endless design patent case orders Samsung to pay Apple $539 million 25 May 2018 | 10:22 am
- Alexa privacy brought into question as Echo suffers meltdown 25 May 2018 | 10:19 am
Head of ResearchNokia Networks
Lauri Oksanen is Vice President for Research and Technology in Nokia Networks. He started his industrial career 25 years ago in fiber optics in Nokia. Then Lauri moved to mobile networks where he has worked with all major wireless technologies from GSM to 5G. Lauri has worked in various advanced technology management positions covering fixed and wireless access, core, management and services, including also the HW and SW platforms. Lauri has Master's and Licentiate degrees in Telecommunications from Helsinki University of Technology (now Aalto), where he also worked as a researcher before joining Nokia.