- Qualcomm upgrades its 5G modem 19 February 2019 | 6:33 pm
- Huawei on the current state of broadband in Europe 19 February 2019 | 4:53 pm
- Three UK shows off its new Nokia cloud core 19 February 2019 | 1:19 pm
- No surprises as Ericsson goes all-in on 5G for MWC 2019 19 February 2019 | 12:29 pm
- Vodafone reports IoT is going A-OK 19 February 2019 | 12:25 pm
Head of ResearchNokia Networks
Lauri Oksanen is Vice President for Research and Technology in Nokia Networks. He started his industrial career 25 years ago in fiber optics in Nokia. Then Lauri moved to mobile networks where he has worked with all major wireless technologies from GSM to 5G. Lauri has worked in various advanced technology management positions covering fixed and wireless access, core, management and services, including also the HW and SW platforms. Lauri has Master's and Licentiate degrees in Telecommunications from Helsinki University of Technology (now Aalto), where he also worked as a researcher before joining Nokia.