- It turns out regulating the data economy is really hard 20 August 2018 | 4:19 pm
- The Telecoms.com Podcast: Business as usual 20 August 2018 | 3:49 pm
- Ericsson managed services contract with MBNL gets extended 20 August 2018 | 11:57 am
- Angry Birds longevity can’t prevent Rovio decline 20 August 2018 | 11:55 am
- Government research suggests digital divide plans might actually be working 20 August 2018 | 10:49 am
Head of ResearchNokia Networks
Lauri Oksanen is Vice President for Research and Technology in Nokia Networks. He started his industrial career 25 years ago in fiber optics in Nokia. Then Lauri moved to mobile networks where he has worked with all major wireless technologies from GSM to 5G. Lauri has worked in various advanced technology management positions covering fixed and wireless access, core, management and services, including also the HW and SW platforms. Lauri has Master's and Licentiate degrees in Telecommunications from Helsinki University of Technology (now Aalto), where he also worked as a researcher before joining Nokia.