- Qualcomm upgrades its 5G modem 19 February 2019 | 6:33 pm
- Huawei on the current state of broadband in Europe 19 February 2019 | 4:53 pm
- Three UK shows off its new Nokia cloud core 19 February 2019 | 1:19 pm
- No surprises as Ericsson goes all-in on 5G for MWC 2019 19 February 2019 | 12:29 pm
- Vodafone reports IoT is going A-OK 19 February 2019 | 12:25 pm
Strategic Technology Manager WirelessRohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co. KG
Meik Kottkamp is Technology Manager within the Test & Measurement Division of Rohde & Schwarz in Munich. He is responsible for strategic marketing and product portfolio development covering the enhancements in existing and new 3GPP technologies. His current focus is on LTE-Advanced and 5G research projects. Meik joined Rohde & Schwarz in August 2007 after working 11 years for Siemens and NSN, respectively. He holds a Dipl.-Ing. degree of Electrical Engineering from the University of Hannover / Germany.