- Vodafone blames big loss on India and other impairments 13 November 2018 | 5:14 pm
- We should be regulating AI, but no-one really knows how 13 November 2018 | 4:12 pm
- EE fleshes out its 2019 5G launch plans 13 November 2018 | 12:56 pm
- MTN unveils its first OTT service and roadmap for digital fortunes 13 November 2018 | 11:29 am
- Telco’s competitors aren’t other telcos anymore 13 November 2018 | 11:09 am
Strategic Technology Manager WirelessRohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co. KG
Meik Kottkamp is Technology Manager within the Test & Measurement Division of Rohde & Schwarz in Munich. He is responsible for strategic marketing and product portfolio development covering the enhancements in existing and new 3GPP technologies. His current focus is on LTE-Advanced and 5G research projects. Meik joined Rohde & Schwarz in August 2007 after working 11 years for Siemens and NSN, respectively. He holds a Dipl.-Ing. degree of Electrical Engineering from the University of Hannover / Germany.