- Deutsche Telekom is living on the edge 16 February 2018 | 1:03 pm
- Russian censorship story highlights Facebook’s dilemma 16 February 2018 | 12:13 pm
- Huawei claims first North American live FWA trial with Telus 16 February 2018 | 11:08 am
- Satellite Backhaul: Future-Proofing the Customer Experience 16 February 2018 | 10:12 am
- Apple iPhone: 19% of shipments, 51% of revenue, 87% of profit 15 February 2018 | 6:10 pm
Strategic Technology Manager WirelessRohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co. KG
Meik Kottkamp is Technology Manager within the Test & Measurement Division of Rohde & Schwarz in Munich. He is responsible for strategic marketing and product portfolio development covering the enhancements in existing and new 3GPP technologies. His current focus is on LTE-Advanced and 5G research projects. Meik joined Rohde & Schwarz in August 2007 after working 11 years for Siemens and NSN, respectively. He holds a Dipl.-Ing. degree of Electrical Engineering from the University of Hannover / Germany.