- It turns out regulating the data economy is really hard 20 August 2018 | 4:19 pm
- The Telecoms.com Podcast: Business as usual 20 August 2018 | 3:49 pm
- Ericsson managed services contract with MBNL gets extended 20 August 2018 | 11:57 am
- Angry Birds longevity can’t prevent Rovio decline 20 August 2018 | 11:55 am
- Government research suggests digital divide plans might actually be working 20 August 2018 | 10:49 am
Strategic Technology Manager WirelessRohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co. KG
Meik Kottkamp is Technology Manager within the Test & Measurement Division of Rohde & Schwarz in Munich. He is responsible for strategic marketing and product portfolio development covering the enhancements in existing and new 3GPP technologies. His current focus is on LTE-Advanced and 5G research projects. Meik joined Rohde & Schwarz in August 2007 after working 11 years for Siemens and NSN, respectively. He holds a Dipl.-Ing. degree of Electrical Engineering from the University of Hannover / Germany.