- Telefónica lures Netflix into its content aggregator platform 25 May 2018 | 2:54 pm
- Facebook and Google accused of GDPR ‘forced consent’ 25 May 2018 | 11:13 am
- Profits down but prospects up at TalkTalk 25 May 2018 | 11:10 am
- Endless design patent case orders Samsung to pay Apple $539 million 25 May 2018 | 10:22 am
- Alexa privacy brought into question as Echo suffers meltdown 25 May 2018 | 10:19 am
Strategic Technology Manager WirelessRohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co. KG
Meik Kottkamp is Technology Manager within the Test & Measurement Division of Rohde & Schwarz in Munich. He is responsible for strategic marketing and product portfolio development covering the enhancements in existing and new 3GPP technologies. His current focus is on LTE-Advanced and 5G research projects. Meik joined Rohde & Schwarz in August 2007 after working 11 years for Siemens and NSN, respectively. He holds a Dipl.-Ing. degree of Electrical Engineering from the University of Hannover / Germany.