- It turns out regulating the data economy is really hard 20 August 2018 | 4:19 pm
- The Telecoms.com Podcast: Business as usual 20 August 2018 | 3:49 pm
- Ericsson managed services contract with MBNL gets extended 20 August 2018 | 11:57 am
- Angry Birds longevity can’t prevent Rovio decline 20 August 2018 | 11:55 am
- Government research suggests digital divide plans might actually be working 20 August 2018 | 10:49 am
Prof. Rahim Tafazolli
DirectorICS and 5G research centre - Surrey
Professor Rahim Tafazolli is the Director of the Institute for Communication Systems (ICS) and 5G Innovation Centre (5GIC), The University of Surrey in the UK.
He has published more than 500 research papers in refereed journals, international conferences and as invited speaker.
He is the editor of two books on “Technologies for Wireless Future” published by Wiley’s Vol.1 in 2004 and Vol.2 2006.
He is currently chairman of EU Net!Works Technology Platform Expert Group, board member of the UK Future Internet Strategy Group (UK-FISG).
He was appointed as Fellow of WWRF (Wireless World Research Forum) in April 2011, in recognition of his personal contribution to the wireless world. As well as heading one of Europe’s leading research groups.