- Vodafone blames big loss on India and other impairments 13 November 2018 | 5:14 pm
- We should be regulating AI, but no-one really knows how 13 November 2018 | 4:12 pm
- EE fleshes out its 2019 5G launch plans 13 November 2018 | 12:56 pm
- MTN unveils its first OTT service and roadmap for digital fortunes 13 November 2018 | 11:29 am
- Telco’s competitors aren’t other telcos anymore 13 November 2018 | 11:09 am
Prof. Rahim Tafazolli
DirectorICS and 5G research centre - Surrey
Professor Rahim Tafazolli is the Director of the Institute for Communication Systems (ICS) and 5G Innovation Centre (5GIC), The University of Surrey in the UK.
He has published more than 500 research papers in refereed journals, international conferences and as invited speaker.
He is the editor of two books on “Technologies for Wireless Future” published by Wiley’s Vol.1 in 2004 and Vol.2 2006.
He is currently chairman of EU Net!Works Technology Platform Expert Group, board member of the UK Future Internet Strategy Group (UK-FISG).
He was appointed as Fellow of WWRF (Wireless World Research Forum) in April 2011, in recognition of his personal contribution to the wireless world. As well as heading one of Europe’s leading research groups.