- Telefónica lures Netflix into its content aggregator platform 25 May 2018 | 2:54 pm
- Facebook and Google accused of GDPR ‘forced consent’ 25 May 2018 | 11:13 am
- Profits down but prospects up at TalkTalk 25 May 2018 | 11:10 am
- Endless design patent case orders Samsung to pay Apple $539 million 25 May 2018 | 10:22 am
- Alexa privacy brought into question as Echo suffers meltdown 25 May 2018 | 10:19 am
Leader of ARIB 2020 Japan / IMT-2020 promotion group, China / 5G Forum, KoreaNTT DOCOMO
Takehiro Nakamura joined NTT Laboratories in 1990. He is now VP and Director of the Radio Access Network Development Department of NTT DOCOMO, Inc.
Mr. Nakamura has been working for research and development of the W-CDMA, HSPA, LTE/LTE-Advanced and 5G technologies.
He has been engaged in the standardization activities for the W-CDMA, HSPA, LTE/LTE-Advanced and 5G at ARIB in Japan since 1997. He is currently the leader of 2020 and Beyond Ad Hoc (20B AH) in ARIB since October 2013.
He has been contributing to standardization activities in 3GPP since 1999. He had contributed to 3GPP TSG-RAN as a vice chairman during March 2005 to March 2009 and as a chairman during April 2009 to March 2013.