- It turns out regulating the data economy is really hard 20 August 2018 | 4:19 pm
- The Telecoms.com Podcast: Business as usual 20 August 2018 | 3:49 pm
- Ericsson managed services contract with MBNL gets extended 20 August 2018 | 11:57 am
- Angry Birds longevity can’t prevent Rovio decline 20 August 2018 | 11:55 am
- Government research suggests digital divide plans might actually be working 20 August 2018 | 10:49 am
Leader of ARIB 2020 Japan / IMT-2020 promotion group, China / 5G Forum, KoreaNTT DOCOMO
Takehiro Nakamura joined NTT Laboratories in 1990. He is now VP and Director of the Radio Access Network Development Department of NTT DOCOMO, Inc.
Mr. Nakamura has been working for research and development of the W-CDMA, HSPA, LTE/LTE-Advanced and 5G technologies.
He has been engaged in the standardization activities for the W-CDMA, HSPA, LTE/LTE-Advanced and 5G at ARIB in Japan since 1997. He is currently the leader of 2020 and Beyond Ad Hoc (20B AH) in ARIB since October 2013.
He has been contributing to standardization activities in 3GPP since 1999. He had contributed to 3GPP TSG-RAN as a vice chairman during March 2005 to March 2009 and as a chairman during April 2009 to March 2013.