- Vodafone blames big loss on India and other impairments 13 November 2018 | 5:14 pm
- We should be regulating AI, but no-one really knows how 13 November 2018 | 4:12 pm
- EE fleshes out its 2019 5G launch plans 13 November 2018 | 12:56 pm
- MTN unveils its first OTT service and roadmap for digital fortunes 13 November 2018 | 11:29 am
- Telco’s competitors aren’t other telcos anymore 13 November 2018 | 11:09 am
Leader of ARIB 2020 Japan / IMT-2020 promotion group, China / 5G Forum, KoreaNTT DOCOMO
Takehiro Nakamura joined NTT Laboratories in 1990. He is now VP and Director of the Radio Access Network Development Department of NTT DOCOMO, Inc.
Mr. Nakamura has been working for research and development of the W-CDMA, HSPA, LTE/LTE-Advanced and 5G technologies.
He has been engaged in the standardization activities for the W-CDMA, HSPA, LTE/LTE-Advanced and 5G at ARIB in Japan since 1997. He is currently the leader of 2020 and Beyond Ad Hoc (20B AH) in ARIB since October 2013.
He has been contributing to standardization activities in 3GPP since 1999. He had contributed to 3GPP TSG-RAN as a vice chairman during March 2005 to March 2009 and as a chairman during April 2009 to March 2013.