- Vodafone blames big loss on India and other impairments 13 November 2018 | 5:14 pm
- We should be regulating AI, but no-one really knows how 13 November 2018 | 4:12 pm
- EE fleshes out its 2019 5G launch plans 13 November 2018 | 12:56 pm
- MTN unveils its first OTT service and roadmap for digital fortunes 13 November 2018 | 11:29 am
- Telco’s competitors aren’t other telcos anymore 13 November 2018 | 11:09 am
Senior Manager in Research and TechnologyAnite Telecoms
Tommi Jämsä graduated from Oulu University in 1995. He joined Elektrobit (EB) in 1993. Since then, his responsibilities have been product management, radio channel research, research management, and standardization. Mr. Jämsä has contributed to a high number of scientific papers and holds several patents in the field of wireless testing. He is also a frequent speaker in wireless conferences. Since 2006, he has contributed channel models and test methodologies to several international forums such as COST, WiMAX Forum, 3GPP, and ITU-R. He acted as a work package leader in IST-WINNER project and chaired channel modeling group in ITU-R WP5D. In 2013, he started as a Senior Manager in Research and Technology at Anite Telecoms. Currently he is leading 5G channel modeling activities in the European METIS project.