- Deutsche Telekom is living on the edge 16 February 2018 | 1:03 pm
- Russian censorship story highlights Facebook’s dilemma 16 February 2018 | 12:13 pm
- Huawei claims first North American live FWA trial with Telus 16 February 2018 | 11:08 am
- Satellite Backhaul: Future-Proofing the Customer Experience 16 February 2018 | 10:12 am
- Apple iPhone: 19% of shipments, 51% of revenue, 87% of profit 15 February 2018 | 6:10 pm
Senior Manager in Research and TechnologyAnite Telecoms
Tommi Jämsä graduated from Oulu University in 1995. He joined Elektrobit (EB) in 1993. Since then, his responsibilities have been product management, radio channel research, research management, and standardization. Mr. Jämsä has contributed to a high number of scientific papers and holds several patents in the field of wireless testing. He is also a frequent speaker in wireless conferences. Since 2006, he has contributed channel models and test methodologies to several international forums such as COST, WiMAX Forum, 3GPP, and ITU-R. He acted as a work package leader in IST-WINNER project and chaired channel modeling group in ITU-R WP5D. In 2013, he started as a Senior Manager in Research and Technology at Anite Telecoms. Currently he is leading 5G channel modeling activities in the European METIS project.