- It turns out regulating the data economy is really hard 20 August 2018 | 4:19 pm
- The Telecoms.com Podcast: Business as usual 20 August 2018 | 3:49 pm
- Ericsson managed services contract with MBNL gets extended 20 August 2018 | 11:57 am
- Angry Birds longevity can’t prevent Rovio decline 20 August 2018 | 11:55 am
- Government research suggests digital divide plans might actually be working 20 August 2018 | 10:49 am
Senior Manager in Research and TechnologyAnite Telecoms
Tommi Jämsä graduated from Oulu University in 1995. He joined Elektrobit (EB) in 1993. Since then, his responsibilities have been product management, radio channel research, research management, and standardization. Mr. Jämsä has contributed to a high number of scientific papers and holds several patents in the field of wireless testing. He is also a frequent speaker in wireless conferences. Since 2006, he has contributed channel models and test methodologies to several international forums such as COST, WiMAX Forum, 3GPP, and ITU-R. He acted as a work package leader in IST-WINNER project and chaired channel modeling group in ITU-R WP5D. In 2013, he started as a Senior Manager in Research and Technology at Anite Telecoms. Currently he is leading 5G channel modeling activities in the European METIS project.