- Telefónica lures Netflix into its content aggregator platform 25 May 2018 | 2:54 pm
- Facebook and Google accused of GDPR ‘forced consent’ 25 May 2018 | 11:13 am
- Profits down but prospects up at TalkTalk 25 May 2018 | 11:10 am
- Endless design patent case orders Samsung to pay Apple $539 million 25 May 2018 | 10:22 am
- Alexa privacy brought into question as Echo suffers meltdown 25 May 2018 | 10:19 am
Senior Manager in Research and TechnologyAnite Telecoms
Tommi Jämsä graduated from Oulu University in 1995. He joined Elektrobit (EB) in 1993. Since then, his responsibilities have been product management, radio channel research, research management, and standardization. Mr. Jämsä has contributed to a high number of scientific papers and holds several patents in the field of wireless testing. He is also a frequent speaker in wireless conferences. Since 2006, he has contributed channel models and test methodologies to several international forums such as COST, WiMAX Forum, 3GPP, and ITU-R. He acted as a work package leader in IST-WINNER project and chaired channel modeling group in ITU-R WP5D. In 2013, he started as a Senior Manager in Research and Technology at Anite Telecoms. Currently he is leading 5G channel modeling activities in the European METIS project.