- Qualcomm upgrades its 5G modem 19 February 2019 | 6:33 pm
- Huawei on the current state of broadband in Europe 19 February 2019 | 4:53 pm
- Three UK shows off its new Nokia cloud core 19 February 2019 | 1:19 pm
- No surprises as Ericsson goes all-in on 5G for MWC 2019 19 February 2019 | 12:29 pm
- Vodafone reports IoT is going A-OK 19 February 2019 | 12:25 pm
Senior Manager in Research and TechnologyAnite Telecoms
Tommi Jämsä graduated from Oulu University in 1995. He joined Elektrobit (EB) in 1993. Since then, his responsibilities have been product management, radio channel research, research management, and standardization. Mr. Jämsä has contributed to a high number of scientific papers and holds several patents in the field of wireless testing. He is also a frequent speaker in wireless conferences. Since 2006, he has contributed channel models and test methodologies to several international forums such as COST, WiMAX Forum, 3GPP, and ITU-R. He acted as a work package leader in IST-WINNER project and chaired channel modeling group in ITU-R WP5D. In 2013, he started as a Senior Manager in Research and Technology at Anite Telecoms. Currently he is leading 5G channel modeling activities in the European METIS project.